You moved into your dream home, the only problem is the bathroom needs to be remodeled. If you are thinking about doing it yourself or want to consult a professional, you should be aware of these design tips:
- Cost. Although you have a vision of what you hope the bathroom looks like, you need to establish a budget. Take a look at the size of your bathroom, the quality of materials you want, and if you will be doing the renovation yourself when determining the cost.
- Hide the toilet. You don’t want to place the toilet front and center of the bathroom. The reason being, bathroom doors are most likely left open when not being used. If you have guests at your house you don’t want the first thing they see to be the toilet.
- Incorporate a vintage touch. If your bathroom has some vintage tile, it might be easier and cost efficient to keep the tile.
- Learn standard bathroom dimensions. Understanding dimensions for a standard bathroom will help when planning your remodel.
- Choose your vanity wisely. Think about how much space you need, the size of your bathroom, and countertop material. This will help save time in the morning and keep maintenance issues at bay.
- Splurge on luxury. Everyone is on a budget; you’ll find that you can work around it to incorporate luxurious items. If you add one thing that is a bit pricier to a small area in your bathroom, you’ll make the space feel a bit more luxurious.
- Check your tile size. Double and triple check your tile size. The last thing you’ll want is to order the wrong size.
Creative Design Construction & Remodeling can help you with your bathroom remodel. We will analyze the size and shape and incorporate the needs of your family to create a beautiful and functional bathroom. Contact us today to find out how we can remodel your bathroom.